Nicki is passionate about providing the best training and individualises every session rather than taking a ‘one size fits all’ approach that can often happen with other trainers. It is her determination to improve the quality of Personal Training and the Industry, that led to Nicki being chosen to represent the National Personal Training Board.
Nicki’s success with her clients is largely due to her desire to help people, her connection with their goals, going the extra mile, personalising every session and having the most up to date knowledge.
Nicki strives to be the best at what she does and this has led her to continue with on-going education from some of the best institutions. Each year she increases her knowledge base and completes more courses, which shows in her extensive list of fitness qualifications. Her goal is to help other people achieve their goals in the minimum amount of time, in the best possible way for their body.
So take the guesswork out of your training and give her a call, she will help you get the results you want.
- Diploma in Advanced Personal Training
- Rehab Trainer, Basic and Masterclass level
- Stable Shoulders
- Advanced Stott Pilates: Injury & Special Populations, Pre & Post Natal
- Exercising Through Pregnancy and Beyond – Limitless
- Certificate in Nutrition & Weight Management
- Biosignature Modulation Practitioner, Level 1 and 2
- Gut Health for Optimal Metabolic Performance
- Effects of Stress on Sleep
- Detoxification: A Whole Body Approach
- Performance and Recovery
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in: Advanced Coaching & Instructing Group Fitness & Circuits
- NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Life Coaching
- C.H.E.K. INSTITUTE:
- Scientific Back Training
- Core Conditioning
- Advanced Programme Design
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Performance Boxing
- Advanced Strength Training
- Yoga Siromani Teacher
- RPM Instructor
- Massage Therapist
- Reiki Master
And more to come!